Saturday 28 April 2012

Life Drawing Session: 25 April 2012

Friday Drawing Session came early - on Wednesday.
You've got to act when the time is right, when the muse is calling, when the Moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter is in line with Mars etc, etc. 
I managed to make four drawings but show only three here. As I said before the first drawing is never any good. I've got to work out which end of the pencil I am holding. But when I get going it's High-ho Silver and Awaaaay. There's no holding me back:

 #1. Charcoal on paper, 43x59cm.


#2. Mixed media on paper 59x43cm.

The 'mixed media' starts with felt pens and finished with Neocolour II's.

You can clearly see some of the preliminary pale blue felt pen markings as I search for the form in this next one: 

3. Mixed media on paper, 43x59cm.

This last one was the most satisfying with the combination of striped sweater and stripey socks.

No comments: