Wednesday 9 January 2008

Lie Like A Chair

At long last I have opened my first virtual shop at Etsy.com and if anyone is interested you can find me at: www.davidcornelius.etsy.com
I started setting this up last year but never quite got to posting any items for sale until a few days ago when I recieved an enquiry about this pastel painting 'Lie Like A Chair'. This enquiry was the catalyst to get me moving, dive in and open up my shop, and make it easy for someone to make a purchase using PayPal - a third party payment facilitator that protects both seller and buyer.
The painting itself is in pastel, 43x30cm, and shows an imaginary couple in close embrace while sleeping.

2 comments:

DeLi said...

i like this very much. the color, the pose!

daviddrawsandpaints said...

Thank you DeLi. It came from deep within my heart!