Wednesday 16 May 2007

Web Site Now Online


At long last, after 5 days 'pending' my website is now floating around the ether bringing joy and happiness to all who stop by for a look. Anyone can find it at: www.davidcornelius.co.uk/ , so if you like give it a visit and let me know what you think. I know it's not perfect - I built it myself using Yahoo's Sitebuilder (an enjoyable and relatively easy process) - but I consider it a project for further development as I get the hang of having my own virtual gallery and know better what is needed. My thanks to Yahoo and to the following artists whose websites gave me inspiration: Elaine Pamphilon, Eleanor McGowan, Christopher Wood, Keith Salmon, and Jamie Primrose.
Next week I propose to have a Grand Opening when you are all invited for some canapes and wine, both of which I will virtually supply!

No comments: